Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Chogoria to our base hotel. Rest and acclimatise for the remainder of the day.
Day 2: Transfer to park gate dinner and overnight at the gate.
Day 3: We ascend to minto’s hut at 4300m that is situated on a plateau overlooking Lake Michaelson 300m below. There are spectacular views of the summits from here
Day 4: The trail continues to Austrian hut via tooth col which is situated between several rock towers. Overnight at Austrian hut.
Day 5: An early morning start to attempt the summit of point Lenana, which is only about one hour from Austrian hut. We will descend to Chogoria park gate for the night.
Day 6: An early morning (after breakfast) 15km walk through the rain forests and bamboo zones to our vehicle to transfer to Nairobi
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- Boat ride at Lake Oleidon Lake Naivasha
- Accommodation in Nairobi, based on sandton hotel based on B/B
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD25 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour