5 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari
5 Days Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru Camping Safari takes you to the largest National parks and the most famous in Kenya. The locals call the place the Mara. Maasai Mara game reserve is the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. Maasai Mara is popular due to the annual wildebeest migration and for the Big 5: Lions, Elephants, Buffaloes, Leopards and Rhinos. Hippos, Giraffes, Wildebeests, Zebras, Warthogs, Hyenas, Jackals, Wild dogs and many kinds of Antelopes also roam in plenty in Maasai Mara. Below is the 5 Days Amboseli and Masai Mara Kenya Safari Package.
Lake Nakuru's main attractions are the Pink flamingos and the white rhinos. There are plenty of wildlife which include lions, cheetahs, leopards, buffalos, monkeys, gazelles, zebras and antelopes.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel for a journey south a long the great rift valley, lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in the afternoon for evening game drive in masaai mara game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Full Day Expore Masaai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3: Full Day Explore Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masaai Mara - Lake Nakuru.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave masaai mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served enroute arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi City
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L. Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.
Package cost is:
Price is 820usd per person for joining group of 6 persons travelling together in single private room.
Price is 1,625 usd for 2 persons sharing private room with hot shower and toilet inside.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter 4x4 safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 400 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643 / +254 720 650869
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More