3 Days Samburu Lodge Safari
Rates per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
Excluding international flights from / to your home country
Samburu Reserve safari from Nairobi
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu National Reserve
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve - Nairobi
Detailed Safari Itinerary
3 Days 2 Nights Samburu Lodge Safari
Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu lodge safari
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel at 0700hrs and drive north to Samburu National Reserve to arrive at around 1300 hours in time for lunch. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive in the park famous as the place for the Samburu semi-nomadic tribesmen, the reticulated giraffe, the Grevy's zebra gerenuk, beisa oryx and a host of the big game including elephant and lion. Dinner and overnight at your pre-booked safari lodge in Samburu reserve.
Day 2: Full Day on Safari at Samburu lodge safari
Full day spent in Samburu with early morning and afternoon game drives in Samburu Game Reserve, which covers 40 square miles (104 square kilometers). Ololokwe Table Mountain forms a dramatic backdrop to our game viewing. Samburu is also home to the third of Kenya's giraffe species - the rare Reticulated Giraffe (only found in the Northern parks). This is also where you see the blue-legged Somali Ostrich, the long-necked Gerenuk gazelle and the straight-horned Beisa Oryx antelope. Dinner and overnight at your pre-booked safari lodge in Samburu reserve.
Day 3: Samburu Nairobi
Early morning game viewing, After breakfast proceed to Nairobi with game drive enroute out of the Park. Picnic lunch enroute arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion