Daily Departure offer joining 3 Days Masai Mara camping safari
3 Days Masai mara camping safari@ 390usd per person
3 Days Masai mara camping safari
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai mara joining camping safari
We’ll pick you up from your place of stay at 08:00 are after breakfast join the rest of the participants. After safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:15hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography. The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth.
Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five. Dinner and overnight at Camp (B.L.D)
Day 2: Full day’s Masai mara joining camping safari
After breakfast, go for a full day of game viewing-drive across the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools and dinner and overnight at Tented Camp (B.L.D)
Day 3: Masai mara to Nairobi Joining camping safari
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive from (06:30am - 9:30am) to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
SAFARI PRICE COST INCLUDES:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD20 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643 / +254 720650869
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019