5 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru Lodge Safari, Kenya lodge safari, Masai Mara Lodge Safari
DAY 1 NAIROBI - MASAI MARA
After breakfast pick up from your hotel around 8.00am and depart Nairobi to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with a stopover at the great rift valley view point and lunch taken at Narok. Arrive Masai Mara late afternoon, early evening game drive, dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge.
DAY 2 Full days Masai Mara Safari
After breakfast with picnic lunch which is taken at the hippo pool, spend full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park in such of plain game animals. Evening visit to Masai Village to learn about their culture and enjoy their dances which is optional. Meals and overnight at Sopa lodge.
DAY 3 Full days Masai Mara Safari
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in Sopa Lodge.
DAY 4 Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Early morning game drive and then drive back to the camp for breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru with game drive en route, lunch taken at Narok. You are going to arrive Nakuru early evening dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
DAY 5 Day Lake Nakuru- Nairobi
After breakfast proceeds for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the "Pink Lake". Beside birds, it is possible to see the Water Buck, Impala,Buffalo,White and Black Rhinos . After lunch depart for Nairobi arriving around 4/5pm in the evening.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
-Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
-All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion