5 Days Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Camping Safari
5 Days Kenya Tour Budget Safari
Day 1: Nairobi / Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel for a journey south a long the great rift valley, lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in the afternoon for evening game drive in masaai mara game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Masaai Mara full day
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara full day
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masaai mara/ Lake Nakuru.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave masaai mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served enroute arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L. Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD15 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost $6 p/p equivalent to ksh500 p/p
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre $20p/p)